Crane Wire Ropes for Hoisting & Lifting
Crane wire ropes play an important role in ensuring a smooth conduct of work processes in harbors, off-shore platforms or various other applications where cranes are needed. Whether you need tower crane ropes or offshore crane ropes, galvanized or stainless steel ropes, you will find the optimal solution in our company.
Various crane steel wire ropes for all types of cranes
- Steel wire ropes for cranes
- High resistant to corrosion.
- Excellent ductility for optimal fatigue properties on rope level.
- Highest breaking strength leading to outperforming steel crane wire ropes.
- Excellent impact resistance owing to its radially elastic rope structure for absorbing dynamic force easily.
- Superb flexibility ensures excellent spooling conditions in multiple layer winding and all hoisting processes.
- High cost-effectiveness taking advantages of its strong and durable structure to reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
- Rotating and rotation resistant ropes are available.
- Material: high carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wires or stainless steel wires.
- Tensile strength: 1770N/mm2 & 1960N/mm2.
- Wire diameter: 8mm to 40mm upon request.
- Structure: rotating & rotation resistant wire ropes, compacted & non-compacted wire ropes.