Anti Collision Sensor
- With these units, the two cranes on the same rail will never collide with each other & thus the damage caused due to collision can be saved.
- The minimum distance in between two cranes will always be maintained, and the cranes will be able to move away from each other but not closer
- Unit has inbuilt Infra Red Transmitter & Receiver along with other processing circuit and power supply. It works on 110 VAC and 220 V AC supply and offers potential free relay contacts.
- These contacts are interlocked with the contactor for direction of motion towards each other. Set consists of a control unit and a reflector.
- Control unit is fixed on one Crane and the reflector on the other crane opposite to the control unit. Same way another control unit should be fixed on second crane and it's reflector on first crane, opposite to each other.
- Make sure that both the control unit should not be placed opposite to each other. Alignment of both the units is necessary, as the rays transmitted by the Transmitter will be reflected back by the Reflector.
- A Laser Alignment Tool is provided for perfect alignment of control unit and reflector.
- The reflected beam will be picked up by the receiver when both the cranes come closer. When the two cranes come within the range, the moving crane will be stopped immediately.
- This range can be adjusted for single set point, as required. For two set points, one can be adjusted to get an alarm at required distance and another can be set to stop the crane at required distance
Supply Voltage : 230V AC / 110V AC ( User Selectable ) No of set points : Single No of output / Relay : Relay output Output : Potential Free Relay Contacts Contacts Rating : 3 Amps ( max. ) at 220 V AC Range Adjustment : Provided ( up to 50 % approx. ) Adjustment through : Pot provided Reflector size : 130 x 75 mm Dimensions : 180 mm X 145 mm X 55 mm Housing : Metal Housing